I heart faces photo challenge

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday's girl, a little bit of woe

Three weeks traveling in Europe, her daddy at her beck and call, lots of mama time. Add a bit of a cold, and a full day with Tutu, and baby girl was a bit out of sorts. I felt bad. she would smile at me, and then 30 seconds later start crying. Oh sweet baby, you are still so cute, even when unhappy.



Her daddy calls her a song bird, as she loves to sing along while he sings and plays the guitar for her. I do think she's daddy's girl. He's hopelessly in love.

Linking up with sweet shot tuesday

Linking this shot up with Kim at texture Tuesday


photosbyleanne

18 comments:

Bettey said...

Yay, another fellow Oregonian! I love linking up with people from our area. Do your grandchildren really call you Tutu? I love it! My uncle is Hawaiian and I really want my son, who is 4 months old now, to call my mom Tutu. We will see if it sticks HAHA! Thanks for dropping by!

Danielle said...

Oh she is soooo cute. I do miss those days. Thank you so much for stopping by my place and saying hello!!

Pat said...

What an adorable baby! I love the guitar picture.
Your TT flower is lovely.

Leovi said...

Excellent portraits, very good. A very sweet faces. Greetings.

Teresa O said...

You captured such a poignant moment. Her little face is so adorable that it makes me sigh.

Tamar SB said...

Can I have three weeks in Europe! She is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Aw, poor baby! She is adorable!

Melanie said...

AWE. That face is a masterpiece! I love that daddy plays her the guitar, I bet she love it! Adorable captures.

EMily said...

Look at that smile!

Gina Kleinworth said...

She is just so PRETTY!!!!! I love seeing her growth- and those little pouting lips are too cute.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable! I'm sorry she was feeling out of sorts though, although all the traveling plus being a bit sick is enough to make anyone feel that way!

A Creative Grace said...

Very cute and a beautifully composed flower too :)

HansHB said...

Cute! And lovely poppy too!

FM said...

Beautiful photos. I hope she's feeling better now.

My entry.

Andrea Dawn said...

Sweet baby song bird and a lovely poppy.

Unknown said...

She's adorable! Love the poppy too.

Ida said...

Oh my goodness that sweet little face just melts your heart.

What a lovely poppy photo too.

Ida said...

Oh my goodness that sweet little face just melts your heart.

What a lovely poppy photo too.

Live Traffic Feed