I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun reunion

Oh my, so many years have gone by since high school. Too many to count. We had our reunion. At the time we were seniors, we were the largest class in the school's history. 680 seniors. We managed to get 80+ to travel from as far away as Germany, Wisconsin, & Illinois.

So fun to reconnect and visit with many people I have seen or even thought about since high school. I was so proud that this group had turned into wonderful, caring, creative, and successful people. Sadly, we had 35 that have died. That seemed like a lot. We aren't THAT old. We have decided that every ten years is too long. We will meet again in five years, and hopefully those that are close to this area, can meet up a couple of times a year and stay connected.

One of my favorite moments from the reunion. We may be old, but we are young at heart!








happy jax

5 comments:

Melanie said...

WOW. These are fantastic. Lol... that guy acts much younger than I! I really love the last shot especially.

Literally just sat down at my desk since the 5 minutes I was hear this morning. I will get back to you tomorrow. I promise.

Anonymous said...

I observed your blog using google and I must say, this is most likely one of the greatest nicely ready articles I have come across in a long time. I've bookmarked your site for more posts.

LindyLouMac said...

Looks like it was a fun reunion.

Maude Lynn said...

Marvelous shots!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my gosh- you are had some fun!

Live Traffic Feed