I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Scavenger hunt

this week's hunt items were patriotic, view from above, mosaic, something tiny, and vibrant.

Sarah is hosting again this week, so sweet to give Ashley more time with her new baby girl.
                                                               

                                                            Patriotic
 Fireworks on the 4th. I was on a floating dock, so no shot was without movement!  Actually got to be quite comical!

                                                       View From Above
 Back at the house stepping out on the deck, a shot of cars leaving after the fireworks.

                                                        Something Tiny
 A small yellow weed (flower) beside the road

                                                                 Mosaic
 A grassy mosaic found in nature

                                                           Vibrant
The pink towel is very vibrant against the blue background. The next day, the bare back was  a vibrant red.

Ramblings and Photos

16 comments:

Michelle said...

The above shit is very clever!

Abi said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting me blog! I like your Patriotic fireworks with the glow on the water- I bet it was quite a show!

Tamar SB said...

Love that firework and view from above - so cool!

Melanie said...

Lol... I bet the moving dock was quite comical. Your firework shot is awesome! Geesh I had a difficult time, & I was on hard ground.) Wonderful set lady, love tiny.

Nukke said...

I like your patriotic, vibrant and tiny photos very much !!!!

Unknown said...

Great array of shots - but ouch! sorry about the sunburn!

Anonymous said...

Oh MG, view from above is FANTASTIC!!!! Great set. I have the same vibrant coloring on my chest right now. Figured since I'm always tan from running I didn't need sunscreen at the pool. Figured wrong. Have a great day!!!

Patrice said...

Great shots - love Vibrant, but I feel sorry for the bare back...LOL!

Ida said...

Great shot of the Fireworks, I bet taking them on a moving dock would be a bit tricky.
I loved your View from above shot of the moving cars.
Ouch on the vibrant back but that towel was certainly vibrantly colored.

Honey Mommy said...

Love your something tiny, and I think the firework turned out really well!

Brandi said...

The fireworks and above shots are great!

Kmcblackburn said...

What a beautiful "something tiny". So delicate.

Saun said...

Your vibrant made me laugh.I bet it was a nice shade of pink...

Kristin said...

great shots!! so love that fireworks one!! :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a fabulous way to spend the holiday! I have tried taking pictures from a dock. I can barely keep my footing let alone steady a camera. Well done.

Kay Rhodes said...

Great tiny shot...so delicate.

Live Traffic Feed