I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Happy Sunday! This week's hunt was wrapped, time together, tell me a story, love or couple, and duplicated.

I didn't get the last of these shots until last night. Glad it finally came together.
                                                                   


                                                               Tell me a story
 #1 grandson had vacation bible school this week. They put on a skit where he was Gideon, and they won the war without weapons. #1 played Gideon and blew the horn. So cute.

                                                                     Duplicated
 So many things on this flower are duplicated.



Spending time together
s
 Love playing board games with #1 when he comes over to visit.

                                                                 Wrapped
 Little guy was all wrapped up in a scarf, and loved playing "hide" with it.

                                                     
                                                     Love or couple




I traveled to Hood River last night to a lavender farm to take engagement photos. Such fun! The air was so fragrant, the bushes were loud and buzzing with bees. The couple was sweet and fun. Mt Hood was visible in one direction, and Mt. Adams in another. What an amazing place! I've known this groom to be since he was a small boy. It's so fun to watch this relationship take hold.






Head over to Ashley's at Ramblings and photos and check out the other photographers and how they interpreted the clues.

happy jax

17 comments:

Michelle said...

That flower shot is lovely as are the engagement photos.

Deanna said...

Oh I love all of these. VBS was always fun when my kiddos were little. Love the board game shot, beautiful dof. Your flower shot is stunning and that couple are absolutely adorable!!

Brandi said...

Love that flower shot, very creative!

Michelle said...

I love these...especially the vbs photo (brings back memories), the board game, and the pretty flower petals.

Melanie said...

Holy moly those engagement shots are STUNNING. WOW. Hope to see more! Look at you go mama! UG... I miss my MG friend... & miss the 2nd hunt in a row! Will be getting back to "normal-ish" soon, hopefully. Anywhoooo... I've been meaning to talk to ya. Talk soon. XO

Btw. I heart duplicate. Lovely take on it too)

Marilyn said...

How lovely are your series of shots.. I just adore them all. Esp the couple.. SO beautiful.. Thanks SO much for linking to FInagle A Foto.. Wishing you a beautiful weekend.. xo.. M

4 Lettre Words said...

We love board games, too! That 2nd shot is stunning, MG. Wow!

Tamara (Fishy Face Studios) said...

love it!

Andrea Dawn said...

Ah, VBS memories . . . love your flower shot and the board game. Haven't played Sorry for decades . . . eek!

Leovi said...

Wonderful photos, convey happiness.

Unknown said...

Oh the smell of that lavender field is almost real to me!
Great set of shots this week!

Simon said...

Fantastic photos this week. Love the game sorry (and no one wants to play it with me). My fave is the duplicated shot, but your couples shots have wonderful light.

Gina Kleinworth said...

You take the most beautiful photos of flowers- but I am really loving those last two. So sweet!

Ida said...

Wonderful set.
Duplicated is just divine.
Love/Couple - They look very happy and the photo's of them were great. I love the one where she is laughing.
Wrapped - Too cute.

Tamar SB said...

Great week! Sorry is one of my favorite games!! Love wrapped too!

Patrice said...

Great shots - I just love the color in Duplicated, and your Couple shot is so spontaneous!

Katie said...

This is a great set! Your take on duplicated is great, and I love the engagement shots! The field of lavendar is such a beautiful backdrop for your wonderful pictures!

Live Traffic Feed