I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's hunt is water, petal, fresh, light, and calm.  I'm finally not sick any more, so let's get on with the hunt!

                                                               PETAL

                                                                         WATER
 Little guy came over for dinner, and hopped in the pool with all his clothes on. Too funny!

                                                                       EIGHT
 This is six week old Leo. You might remember the newborn shots of him. He's getting SO big! I love the light all around him. Why this photo? I scribbled the prompts, and thought it was light! Sorry, no eight on such short notice!!!  LOL

Here are eight siblings. My girlfriend was always called #7 by her dad! when you have that many children you have to keep it simple.



                                                                     FRESH
 One of the best things about living in the Pacific NW, is the availability of fresh berries. We have been enjoying raspberries lately.

                                                                        CALM
The farm behind our son's home. It's so calm watching the sprinklers on the crops, the wind blowing the grass. Very calm and peaceful.

22 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Those are such amazing petals. Love water too, what fun!

Patrice said...

Great shots - Eight is adorable, and it sounds like something I'd misread...LOL!

Nicki said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your petal shot is beautiful, as are the raspberries. I really need to get out and pick some berries - noticed blackberries were near $4 for a handful at the store - ouch!

CM said...

super cool petals!!!

Brandi said...

Love calm! Funny about your friend...#7!

Nukke said...

Your 8 is cute and raspberries beautiful !!! Water and petals are lovely photos.

Ida said...

Good to hear you are feeling better.
Water - Totally Adorable!
Fresh - Oh yeah, I hear you and agree living in the PNW is fantastic.
Calm is my favorite shot - Where was this taken?

Christy said...

Love your petal shot! And your calm shot is definitely it for me.

tiarastantrums said...

I cold take some of those fresh raspberries right now

Kim Cunningham said...

Love petal, water, and calm! Really, the whole set is great! Laughing at the dad calling the kids by number! Too funny.

Deanna said...

What a great set, especially the children images...too funny that little guy just jumped right in. Leo is getting big, they do grow fast!!

Honey Mommy said...

Your petal picture is WONDERFUL. I love the composition and the interesting shape of the petals.

I also enjoyed your Fresh pic. I almost took a picture of our raspberries on the vine, but opted for some other offerings fresh from the garden.

Rachel Hipps said...

beautiful pictures! i especially love your 'water' shot.

Robyn said...

MG

Great color capture on the flower picture. Very cute water picture! Isn't summer grand with all the fresh fruit and veggies?

Jen said...

Oh that baby is so sweet!! And I love your calm shot...you're right, very peaceful (especially how you describe it.)

Andrea Dawn said...

Little Leo and the water boy are my faves. Lovely set!

Barbara said...

Love those flowers, beautiful colours, and raspberries are one of my faves...

Kay Rhodes said...

Beautiful set this week....love the water shot...love them all. Adorable baby photo...he dreams of being eight.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a great set!!!!! You know I love those berries & that view.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a great set!!!!! You know I love those berries & that view.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes the fresh is just that and such a great picture. The water is so funny. Calm is just that also. Thanks

Ashley Sisk said...

Maybe no Eight photo, but I'm a sucker for a cute baby!

Live Traffic Feed