I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt 4-15

Happy Tax day! Before I start the hunt, I want to let you know that I've been asked to be a judge over at Finagle a Photo!  Hmmm Why does Simon Cowel pop into my mind??  Ha ha.  I'm very honored, and you can find me over at one of these lovely ladies sites...check them out. Very fun and talented Marilyn at Artsy girl Connection, Melanie at Happy Jax, and  Kirstin at The Foreign Domestic Adventure.
I think I might even be over there...go figure, this fancy world of internet, who knows what can happen???

They do a photo contest, this will be week nine. This week's theme is "Rustic". I'm looking forward to it, and hope you'll join, or at least go check it out.

Now for my hunt: Simple, Grain, Transportation, Stitch, and bubbles



The life of a bee in the spring is simple. Find a flower, get the pollen, and move on
                                            GRAIN
Quinoa, my grain of choice. I love this grain and all the ways I can use it.

TRANSPORTATION
This bright colored bug was parked close to me in a parking lot.

STITCH
                                                                          BUBBLE
Bubbles in my new sink.  I had to get some soap and clean it out. Have I told you today how much I LOVE my new appliances and now new sink???


That's my hunt for this week. If you have time check out the other entries....

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your shots!
Thanks for sharing!
Newest follower! (;

Amanda said...

Love your set! They are ALL beautiful shots!! :)

Christine E-E said...

Your bubbles shot is amazing! I'm still working on taking photos indoors so this shot is intriguing.
I too love MACRO shots & your GRAIN, SIMPLE & STITCH are simply fabulous, detailed shots.

Unknown said...

Love your simple photo! Don't we all wish life was that simple?! :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

I LOVE the VW- being a So Cal girl- they are dear to my heart.

Anonymous said...

Love the pink and white bug...and the composition on your stitch photo is wonderful.

Melanie said...

Helllo Gorgeous shots!! The bee shot is quite amazing. AND love the pink bug! Happy Sunday!

Kmcblackburn said...

Love the simplicity and composition of your "stitch" shot. But a PINK BUG??!!?? Be still my heart :)

Michelle said...

'Love the bee!

Christy said...

Great set this week! But I really love your simple and stitch shots.

Kim Cunningham said...

I enjoyed your set and how fun that you get to guest judge! Cool. I like the first two shots best. I'm a sucker for close ups.

Nicki said...

Great group of shots for this week's hunt. That pink VW Bug is an eye catcher and I like your composition on the 'stitch'.

Honey Mommy said...

Love your simple, grain and stitch photos! Why didn't I think of taking a picture of a needle and thread?! So simple, yet lovely.

Your simple picture is gorgeous!
I really need to try quinoa. Is it as simple to cook as rice?

Unknown said...

Love all your shots this week! Stitch is fantastic, and that bee is just amazing!

Sherri B. said...

Lovely shots - your simple shot is spectacular!

Unknown said...

Really nice set...that stitch is awesome!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - really loving your simple and transportation shots.

Valeria said...

Love your capture on simple

Ida said...

Another great set.
My top 2 picks: Grain (such an interesting grain) and
Simple - This is just lovely.
Also enjoyed your Stitch.

Buckeroomama said...

Your Simple shot is beautiful; what a great capture! I love how you laid out the quinoa for the grain shot.

Have a lovely week!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shots. I just adore the bee.

Tina´s PicStory said...

great shots :)

Krista said...

Wow, the post of the bee is stunning and I love the thread!

Kay Rhodes said...

What a beautiful "simple" shot...really nice!!

Live Traffic Feed