I heart faces photo challenge

Monday, February 14, 2011

I heart valentines day

The other day I had a great idea.  I told Lucy to bring Ty's girlfriend over, and we would make cookies.  Ty and I love to bake together, and I thought it would be such fun to have his best girl come and help us. Now that it's over, I think I should have my head examined.  Monday is a Rowdy day, and lately he's not too interested in toys, but much more interested in what is inside of cupboards and drawers. Add a very bad cold, and two kids who were beyond excited and wanted to do everything all at once. Ugh...Here are the photos, I sent all the cookies away so I wouldn't be tempted to eat them, and hopefully by tonight I will manage to get all the frosting off of the counter.




Rowdy enjoyed a little Valentine treat...typical kid, licked the frosting off







Teak was rocking his new bib.  I love mommy doesn't begin to describe how he follows her with his eyes. No naps when she's around...too much love for such a small one to contain!


Once the cookies were decorated the littles settled in to watching a movie. It kept things calm for about thirty minutes and then Lucy could take no more and hit the road.
Today is an unnamed friend's birthday. She took a spill last week and has been sticking pretty close to home since she looks like an abused wife. No abuse, she did this to herself, slipping on ice and hitting her face on an outdoor chair. OUCH is all I can say.



No comments:

Live Traffic Feed