I heart faces photo challenge

Friday, November 4, 2011

Story time

#1 spent the night and was to go the library in the morning with his baby brother and my son-in-law. He asked if I would join them. Looking for any excuse to escape the rubbel, formerly known as home, I jumped at the chance.

We arrived at the library for storytime and music. #1 was less than thrilled when he saw the age group that was present. The room was filled over capacity with littles and their parents. The temperature was a tropical 70+ degrees, and laughing and moving about was the name of the game.

Rowdy was there and he was the star of the show. He knew all the hand movements and was dancing and smiling and busy making friends. Baby boy was a hoot to watch. You could see him take in the room and spotting a dad with snacks, slowly worked his way over to that side of the room. Luckily all he got was a smile, and he moved on.

When the music got going, I was reminded of junior high dances, when boys would wrap their arms around a girl and rock back and forth. Baby boy all ready has that move. He'll be armed and ready when Junior High comes around.



I see the squirrel!





wowing the girls with his jr. high sway









hi, who's got snack?



calling dad


rock n roll


styling





2 comments:

Ida said...

What precious photos!

R and R's Grandparents said...

Wow--I didn't know that Storytime was the place to be! Lots of littles there, huh! Thanks for picking out the two cutest ones in the bunch. Great photos--I know how fast they move!

Live Traffic Feed