I heart faces photo challenge

Saturday, January 7, 2012

365:7 Basketball

An early morning call for #1's first game of the season. First and second graders who have been practicing once a week, joined together for more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Running, shooting, defense, hands up! So much to try to remember, and my face hurt from smiling so much. This year #1 is playing in KYBA (Keizer Youth Basketball Association) When this group first formed, my son was in first grade. It's changed a lot since then, but it still has that small town feeling that makes me love where I live. Parents, and supporters all gathering in a gym, cheering for both teams and loving all that they are learning.


#1 is the blonde on the right, going after one of his classmates and former teammate in soccer. It's going to be a fun season!

No comments:

Live Traffic Feed