I heart faces photo challenge

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sharing, my favorite part of Christmas



Linking up again with Mortal Muses and the days of Christmas. Today's prompt is near and dear to my heart. Sharing. I love to make things and share with friends and family. The flour storm has been constant, the mixer and oven have been working overtime, and the result warms my heart. Homemade cocoa, and marshmallows with savory shortbread given with onion jam, is what is on the mix for today. I hope people enjoy it as much as I loved making it.

The credit for these recipes goes toAshley at notwithout salt, who is so talented.  I was fortunate enough to attend a couple of classes from her last year, and have benefitted from her skills and love of cooking.

1 comment:

Kmcblackburn said...

Savory shortbread with onion jam??? WOW, sounds WONDERFUL! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Kathy

Live Traffic Feed