I heart faces photo challenge

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Joy Joy Joy

  The song I sang in Sunday school is running through my brain, I have the joy joy joy joy down in my heart, down in my heart, down in my heart to stay.

Number one....Mr. Blue eyes. Sharp as a tack, sweet as honey, and a kind soul. I often wonder what he will be like when he grows up, but I hate to think that far ahead.  This photo was taken on the day I had to drop everything and go play games. Such a fun day. Such a love. He has and always will bring so much joy to my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at those eyes! Wonderful :D

leanne can blog said...

Beautiful shot. Children do bring so much joy, don't they?
Now I've got that joy, joy, joy song stuck in my head :)

Lynne Daley said...

I love the light in his eyes! Nice photo!

Live Traffic Feed