I heart faces photo challenge

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

cosy



 Linking up again today with Kristen for the word prompt of the day.  Today's prompt is cosy. How perfect I thought, and hope you do too when you see Rowdy in his cosy hat!
These sugar people have a cosy place to spend the holidays.  #1 and I did speed decorating while baby boy was ripping and tearing through the room.  Special times.

Oh how he loves wearing his hat! So many comments when we went to the store and he waved and smiled at all the other shoppers.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

And he looks so perfectly cosy!
I love it.
Thank you for linking with us today.
x

MommyG said...

I LOVE the gingerbread house!! Wish I could live in an edible sugar house...yummy. Love my cute little boy and his love for his hat! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Live Traffic Feed