I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Savenger Hunt Sunday 9-4






Such a busy week, but here is what I came up with.

                                                                    CLOUDS

                                                                             MACRO
                                                                              ABSTRACT
                                                                               SMILE
                   Here is my friend with her grandson who is visiting from out out of state.  He loves his Nana so much and has the sweetest smile when he's near to her.                                                        



                                                                        STAIRS



This is the view of our Oregon State Football stairs. We sit in row nine, and run to the top when the game is over.  It's a nice quad workout. We had run to the top after a touchdown, waiting the field goal to win the game, and alas, it hit the uprights. Woe is me, it's going to be a long season for us!

check out the other entries here:     http://www.ashleysisk.com/search/label/Scavenger%20Hunt



15 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my photos. I think the spider had nice colors too.
I love your abstract shot, very nice!

Lori

Tamar SB said...

That's a very cool abstract photo! Hope the Beavers have a good season!

Simon said...

Cool perspective on those stairs. Love the rich color in your macro shot and that smile is definitely infectious.

Melanie said...

LOVE the stairs shot! AND I knew I liked you MG... go Beavers!!! Your abstract shot is very cool as well. Your shots are ALWAYS so lovely.

Congrats on the photo challenge win too!

Alita said...

Your perspective on the stair capture is creative. Great shot!

Alita

Kmcblackburn said...

Okay TOTALLY jealous of your Oregon seats! My Penn State seats are about 5 rows from the TOP!!!! But then again, I don't get nearly as good of a thigh workout as you do, haha. Love your entire set of photos this week but those CLOUDS are just magnificent!

Kathy

Unknown said...

Nice job! I like your abstract picture! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- those stairs are enough to make me want to sit down!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - really liking your perspective on stairs. Great job!

Laurie said...

Great abstract shot!

Ray said...

I love your stairs shot!

Valeria said...

Great perspective on stairs

Sarah said...

My favorite is your abstract shot, but they are all really great!

LINDYLOR said...

Love your stairs shot, and the smile shot is very sweet

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Great set! i LOVE the abstract. Very cool

Live Traffic Feed