I heart faces photo challenge

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wedding jitters


I was a last minute substitute for a wedding photographer.  I had planned on taking my camera, and shooting my own version of wedding photos, but to be the "only" photographer is a little daunting.  What if I screwed them up? These and many other thoughts ran through my mind.  As I reviewed the shots, I learned a lot. Mostly I learned that I needed to take more shots of the same thing, especially in the group photos.  someone is always closing their eyes, moving their head, not looking the right way. Well, the wedding is over, and it is what it is, there are some good, bad, and mediocre shots, but it was a lovely day, much love and happiness filled the room, and really, that's what it's all about..













Another thing I learned, is wedding photographers work hard! I was whooped, and slept like a baby that night.

2 comments:

R and R's Grandparents said...

These are beautiful!

R and R's Grandparents said...

These photos are beautiful! Good job!

Live Traffic Feed