I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, October 16, 2011

sunday scavenger hunt 10-16



Quick background.  Due to technical problems, my laptop is down. I had my folder all ready for scavenger hunt, but alas, I can't get to those photos with the exception of stars.  The good news it, it was wonderful to look way back at my old photos on another computer.  Brought back many happy memories.  The only shot from this week, is the fire, that I just took.  

               STARS
FIRE

ABSTRACT


ok, maybe a stretch...I'm desperate...abstract mountain compared to the mountains behind.
                                              SEEING FACES IN STRANGE                  UNEXPECTED PLACES


This one is special.  I forgot I had this. It's my brother, and reflected in his glasses is his youngest daughter on her wedding day 7-7-07.  He's no longer with us, and it made me smile to see him looking at me in my photo.


                                                                               CIRCLE

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in love with your stars! And that face! AMAZING! Wishing you the happiest week. Love, Becky

Unknown said...

P.S. I am so sorry for your loss : (

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - love your seeing faces shot.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop! I would be lost without mine.

Looks like you found all the hunt items anyway, which is great! Love stars and the story behind faces is sweet.

Kmcblackburn said...

What a star filled night capture you have here! Can't imagine seeing that in person.

Kathy

Saun said...

Well done, love your abstract. Have agreat week

Christine E-E said...

your last shot is very cool... where's this located?

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I love the first two. So sorry for your loss. That is a great shot though.

Live Traffic Feed