I heart faces photo challenge

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall is in the air



Ah, autumn, fall, tomato, tomatah call it what you may, it's still a glorious time of the year! The warm rich colors are starting to show their faces in the Pacific NW. I know the east coast has the rights on the most glorious of changing colors, but I still get excited to find bright colors here.

I'm linking up with  sweet little gals, photo swap at  http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/

Without further adieu, here is fall in the Willamette Valley

Baby boy is obsessed with tractors right now

He looks so sweet in his jumper in the gourds

Big brother is always full of fun peeking out from under the gourds

Getting photos of these two has become as easy as herding cats!

so much to do at the pumpkin patch

Mr. Pumpkin in the patch

He was so excited and ran all around...no doubt thinking the pumpkins were orange balls out for him to play with


The sun put the spotlight on this pumpkin

I love this view taken from under a green tree. The texture of the wall with the leaves was so pretty


He ran, and tried to hide, but I see you Mr. Squirrel!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Great shots! My cat-herding skills have improved greatly as a result of having a child. :)

R and R's Grandparents said...

I think Teak's favorite season is fall, with his dark brown eyes and strawberry blonde hair; not to mention the cute little jumper that just exudes fall. What a cutie (and big brother, too, of course!)

Live Traffic Feed