I heart faces photo challenge

Monday, August 22, 2011

I heart faces "pets"


This week's photo challenge is pets.  The "girls" as I refer to them, are the only furry folks at our house. I wanted a shot of them together since they are both rescue cats obtained on the same day.  Cats are funny. They do what they want, which is part of their charm, so I had to choose between the two.  Both are beautiful in different ways, but Ting and her blue eyes persuaded me.

A snowshoe Siamese that is so friendly, and best of all quiet. Unusual for this breed, but I think it's the only thing that saves her, as she can be quite mischievous.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute!

dreamalittle said...

Siamese are such majestic looking kitties!

Sarah said...

Haha! Yay for the Cats! She sounds lovely and oh, so pretty!

Baby G's Grandparents said...

She's gorgeous! What a love...and so patient with Hurricane Rowdy :).

Amy @MoMomma said...

Oh! You are right! Our "kids" look identical! How cute! We adopted our snowshoe from Petsmart Adoptions. He is SUCH a sweet cat. And- apparently they like to pose the same also ;)

Beth Curtis said...

what beautiful eyes!

Live Traffic Feed