I heart faces photo challenge

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday thoughts quickly

Today is my girl's birthday. Hard to believe that so much time has gone by. Sadly, she and her family left Hawaii this morning with my hubs. I'm here with my son, daughter in law, and baby girl. a little cloudy, a little rainy, a good day to sit indoors and do quiet things.

 #1 is such a sweet big brother. He looks after his little brother most of the time. He read 4 books while here.

 This one is a pistol. He kept everyone on their toes. Lots of laughs, he loves life.
 First time on the beach. Not too sure about sand and ocean. Hoping she comes around before the trip is over.
Happy birthday "LuLu" we love you and miss you.
Little by Little

2 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

Looks like you are all having a big time! What an amazing opportunity to have family travel with you.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!

Live Traffic Feed