I heart faces photo challenge

Sunday, February 3, 2013

day 34 scavenger hunt

                                          HIDING


The hubs hiding and doing work in the wee hours of the morning. Two hours behind Oregon, we are up before the birds!


                                                                    LEFT
These little guys like to fly in and see if anything has been left for them. Always looking for a handout.

                                               


                                                                       FAST


When the sun starts to go down, it goes fast! The days have been going by quickly as well. I try not to think about that.

PLAIN


The bare tree on a hill was so striking against the very blue sky. Plain, but pretty to me.

                                                                   PEACEFUL

The ocean makes me feel  peaceful. Even when waves are crashing against rocks, it has a calming ability. We have been sleeping with the door open, and letting the crashing waves rock us to sleep each night. I am truly in my happy place.

Thanks for stopping by, more great photos over at Ashley's follow the link below.

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

You're just traveling all over now, aren;t you! Gorgeous and soak up the warmth for me!

Patrice said...

Great shots, Mary Gene - love Peace!

Unknown said...

Lots of great shots here. Listening to waves crashing sound pretty heavenly to me.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! I love the birds.

Stephanie said...

A lovely set of photos.

Nicki said...

Your sunset and waves breaking shots are just magnificent, but I could stare into that 'plain' sky and daydream endlessly. (is endlessly a word? oh well - you know what I mean)

Sveta D. said...

I love your last shot!

Jen said...

There is something peaceful about the ocean...when she's in a good mood...

Ida said...

Wonderful set from what looks like an enjoyable trip. Love the Plain shot and Fast (it's true the sunsets don't last for long). Peace was also just wonderful.

Sonishka: Far and Away said...

that sunset photo fits to my golden hour collection :-) If you wanna join

http://sonishka.blogspot.sk/p/photo-challenge-golden-hour-52-weeks.html

sonishka

Buckeroomama said...

I feel the same way about the ocean, too. :) Beautiful ocean shot!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Peace touched me and hidden is great. Thanks

Live Traffic Feed