I heart faces photo challenge

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29 Little Miss is 11 months old!

Somebody put the brakes on. Eleven months old! Her personality is forming and her curiosity is growing. Her cute new learn to walk is picking up speed. We actually saw her run when her mama came in to pick her up yesterday. She has some words, and is learning some signs. She is my favorite grand daughter at this point. :-) It helps being the only girl.





Every month I have put this tutu on her and caught a moment. Next month will be the last of monthly Tutu shots in the tutu. Can't wait to see them all lined up, month by month and truly see how much she has changed. 
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a smile, she is so cute.

Visiting from pret-a-vivre.com

Beth at IAMRanch said...

Way. too. cute. Love her!

Tamar SB said...

Count down to the big birthday!! How fun!!

Buckeroomama said...

Happy 11 months, little one! She looks adorable in that tutu.

I am so glad to read that she is learning signs. We signed with our two and it's one of the absolute best things we did. I can sit all day and talk about the benefits of signing with babies. =) Enjoy the adventure!

Kim Cunningham said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. It's been fun watching her grow. I love the one of her in the chair.

Sharon said...

What a doll! I love the first shot especially -- she looks like she wants to tell you something important. Just wait until she talks!

Live Traffic Feed