I heart faces photo challenge

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday's little man

On Wednesday's the terribly two little guy comes to spend the day with his Tutu. His mama leaves for work, we take big brother to school and then we usually hang out at my house. On this day we drove around, took a few photos, did some shopping, then returned home.

He must have sensed this was special. Two year olds can be so unpredictable, but he was so cooperative I almost had to pinch myself!






Oh sweet boy and all your interesting looks. Wednesday's are your day and we will have many more.


Little by Little

happy jax

14 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a fun way to spend the day!

Suzanne O'Brien said...

Love how much you appreciate this special time with him, you and mom will cherish these pictures- great job!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

Wow...you get to spend all day with your grandson??? OH MY WORD...I am SO jealous☺ He is a doll baby!!! BTW...your comment on my blog...that our little man would be cute in a paper bag...made me laugh so hard. Thanks for that.
Laurie @ Pride in Photos

Katie said...

It is so sweet that you get to spend the day together!

Kim Cunningham said...

What a great collection of him! Love the first with the beautiful catch lights, and creaminess of skin. Wonderful, wonderful! These are all so adorable.

Unknown said...

Oh, he's a cutie pie! Love that little smile. :)

Renee said...

Adorable! What a great day. Thanks for sharing these great photos and for visiting me at Doorkeeper. Blessings!

MamaSparrow said...

He's such a cutie.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh those expressions!!!! He's so cute!

Sharon said...

What a doll! I just spent a week with my grands and one is almost 2 -- and almost impossible to get a good photo. You got several! Bravo!

Michelle said...

Love all those expressions...the last one made me smile.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …

Melanie said...

Sorry I didn't get by sooner.... MISS FIRST PLACE FAF WINNER!!

These are incredible MG. Such an adorable little man! Love how perfectly you captured him. Congrats lady! xo

Melanie said...

Oh no hon... can't copy the image! Could you please send me a copy asap. Thank you!

Live Traffic Feed