I heart faces photo challenge

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The coral princess

Every time I see the color coral, I think of my mother in law. Nana to most, loved that color, and looked fabulous in it. She always had a coral lipstick to set off her look. Even in her final days, I insisted that she have her lipstick. She was a southern bell, very vane, and I knew she needed her lipstick.

Now, we have this little lady. She was channeling her inner Nana rocking her coral outfit with the "Daddy's girl" written out.





5 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Gorgeous photos! The eyes in the last are stunning.

Danielle said...

How precious. I so miss my little one being little...now she is almost 18.

4 Lettre Words said...

OMGoodness...what a doll! I wanna play with her...for a few hours. :)

Point & Shoot said...

what a cutie and love that color!

Jill Wellington said...

I love that color, too...and the little cutie loos so pretty in coral!

Live Traffic Feed