I heart faces photo challenge

Friday, December 7, 2012

Packer's wrap up

Here are a few more photos from our fun time in Green Bay. I can't say enough about the fun, friendly atmosphere that surrounds these games. Tickets are never general admission. They are passed down in families and stay in families for years.

This get up caught my attention, and then what do you know, he sat several rows in front of us!


My favorite player, Clay Matthews. so sad that he was out with a hamstring injury. At least I got to see him, and what a cutie pie he is!


This crazy guy made me cold just looking at him! He did put a jacket on later in the game.
 
 



Certainly would return, and I know our son is chomping at the bit to get the chance to do this. Who knows, we may need to make a mother son date, but most likely it would be a father son get away as I'm not so good with the cold weather.  :-)

Did you notice my new header? The fantasticSarah Halstead designed it for me! I love it, and she can do one for you too! Head over and see what she can do.

the long roadGive me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

9 comments:

Leovi said...

Yes, very nice pictures, I really like to see a football game.

The Artful Diva said...

I feel as if I were there - great time!

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...my boys would LOVE that, Mary Gene! Wonderful shots!

Katie said...

This looks like so much fun! I hope your son gets to go one day!

Danielle said...

Oh boy this looks like a lot of fun!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my place and visiting!

Nancy said...

Looks like a fantastic fun time. Great shots!

Tamar SB said...

These are so fun! You captured some great moments!

Tamar SB said...

These are so fun! You captured some great moments!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a fabulous thing to go do. You guys have so much fun all the time!!!!

Live Traffic Feed