I heart faces photo challenge

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Framed portrait

I'm home from my long vacation. It's raining, cold, and the cats are lonely. My sunny days are but a memory that I hope to go through and put up some of my favorites. So much to do, so many things to get together before I can sit down and start blogging again.

For now, I'm entering the I heart faces monthly photo challenge. Framed. One of my favorites. Seeing them last night was sweetness times two. Very special people in my life.


Photo Challenge Submission

5 comments:

Rikki Hatfield said...

So sweet!!

http://www.rhphotography.biz/blog/2013/3/framed-i-heart-faces-photo-challenge said...

Very Sweet!!

Tamar SB said...

Welcome back to the lower 48. Gorgeous entry!

Gift of Grace said...

Love this beautiful, sweet picture!!

Life with Kaishon said...

So seriously adorable I can't even stand it : ) CUTE!

Live Traffic Feed