I heart faces photo challenge

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family photos

For some reason, taking family photos of my family is the hardest. Perhaps it's because they know me too well, and don't feel like they have to do what I ask. Little guy was full of it and made the photos more than a challenge.  Here is just a sneak peak of what we went through.






Big brother's idea of helping ended up looking more like WWF.  aye yie yie! What a group!


Live and Love...Out Loud   also linking with project alicia

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is too funny! I agree, family never listens as well as strangers. They know you so well they don't mind being themselves in front of you! Strangers are still on their best behavior!

Melanie said...

Lol.... now this is real life! I kinda love these MG! Pretty adorable & great shots, especially trying to snap a little speed racer... I have one of those two)

xo

Gina Kleinworth said...

So cute!!! I'm sure there were some mega-giggles

4 Lettre Words said...

They are precious, Mary Gene!

Leovi said...

Delicious photos, poetic and full of joy and happiness, very nice and tender

Serendipityissweet said...

They are adorable! I love the everyday shots ;)

Live Traffic Feed