I heart faces photo challenge

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Scavenger Hunt 3-4

 
Wasn't sure I was going to be able to participate in the Scavenger hunt this week. I've been a bit preoccupied with the birth of our first grand daughter on Monday. It's been exciting, it's been fun, and it's been exhausting ( a good kind)
My photos are a little weak, and rushed, but I have five and I love doing this, so please excuse the lack of creativity.
                                              MISMATCH
A bit of a stretch, but our weather has been mismatched. One day pouring down rain, followed by sunshine and the hope of spring, then snow and ice. Poor Mother Nature is having a rough time lately.

ROUTINE

Nothing happens ( at least nothing good) without my morning cup(s) of coffee

MUSIC

Rarely a day goes by that my husband doesn't play his guitar.

TECHNOLOGY

 Where would we be without technology? Even fluff cat is trying to get in on the action. By the time I took this shot, calculators were opened, and several other programs.

                                                  MY STYLE
I love blue, and I love to be surrounded by things I love. Family & travel photos can always be found.

That's it for this week, may next week's hunt happen a little sooner and with more thought.



 

21 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

this weather is nuts!

Andrea Dawn said...

Love your style shot. My kitty loves to hang around the computer too . . . I think it's the mouse.

Buckeroomama said...

Your cat is adorable. She looks like she knows what she's doing... so cute!

Nukke said...

I love your photos ! Your music and routine, mismatch are so homely photos ! Style is cool and technology is nice photos !

Have a lovely Sunday !

Melanie said...

Love the new header MG! Hallelujah on the coffee my friend! I'm loving your style shot, & the kitty & the laptop freakn adorbs! Adorbs is what all the kids are sayn, but it just didn't feel right! Lol)

Happy Sunday friend

leanne can blog said...

How lovely to preoccupied by a new grand daughter! Love the shot of your cat with the lap top.

Nicki said...

Congratulations on the birth of your grand-daughter. Well spotted on your finds for this week's hunt - the cat is adorable. I have one kitty that likes to plant his behind on the keyboard (while I'm typing) - one of these days I'm going to miss correcting something and heaven help what goes out!

Tamar SB said...

Congrats on your granddaughter! And in my neck of the woods - the weather is nuts too!!

Simon said...

Congrats Grammy, or is it Nana, or something yet to be figured out?
My fave is the cat shot. My cat sits in the same place. I figured out that's where the warm air blows out. I'm definitely coming back in my next life as a cat.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I think your mismatched idea is creative! I thought of the same things everyone else did... socks!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I see your cat wanted to get in on the action!

Kmcblackburn said...

Mismatcched weather here too! Congrats on the arrival of your grand daughter...a splendid reason to be preoccupied :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild. New babies are filled with lots of photographic opportunities! Love the picture of your cat "using" the computer..super creative!

Crafting Queen said...

Great shots, love your technology shot. The tablets don't taste as all. :)

Lori @ Photograph Life said...

i love that fluff the cat is getting in the action! our puppy sits like that with me and follows my twitter bird around the screen,on my other blog. LOL

Stasha said...

Your home is beautiful. Congrats on your first grandchild! How exciting. Lovely set .

Lysha said...

Love your technology pic. I bet our pets wonder why we spend so much time staring at a screen.

Unknown said...

A new grand baby - how fun!
Great take on your shots this week, the weather in Michigan has been much the same as you described your weather to be this winter.

Rainey said...

Congratulations on your first grandchild! How exciting! Oh, and thank you for reminding me of the name of that bar in Maui! I loved Fred's, but Moose Mcguillicutty's was pretty awesome too.

Patrice said...

Nice shots...love Technology!

Kay Rhodes said...

Love your technology shot...but the baby shots are the best!! Being late with my comments was an advantage...

Live Traffic Feed